Tuesday, November 12, 2013

East Austin Studio Tour

Come see me at studio 24 on the East Austin Studio Tour!

Sat & Sun 11/16-11/17 & 11/23-11/24: 11am - 6pm
3109 Lafayette Avenue, Austin, Texas

I will have new oil paintings, oil sketches, nudes, drawings, MICROART and and and I will be hosting my first ever painting raffle.  Buy a $10 ticket and enter to win an oil painting.  If you purchase something from my studio, your purchase will include a ticket.  Your ticket is a print of "Bird Beak."  The raffled painting will be revealed to you when you come visit.  At the end of the second weekend, I will draw the winning ticket.  You do not have to be present at that time.


And for those of you far, far away, if you see something on my website or blog, do inquire!

And what else, you ask?
art + cream puffs = LOVE
oh and libations to get you in the mood....

My studio is chock full of goodies --- so do come visit.

www.eastaustinstudiotour.com


No comments:

Post a Comment